Monday 23 April 2012

Introduction. ♥


So we were told to blog about ourselves. Hmm let me see, my name is Shafiqah from C317 and I am in Diploma of Interactive Media Informatics. Its not my first choice though and kind of disappointed so yeah learnt my lesson and going to work harder in Poly life! Getting to know more about my classmates and course make me more interested! So this motivates me to achieve my goal of striving hard to succeed. Hope I did better compared to my secondary school life. There's a lot in me that needs improvements and I really hope to achieve it 


Nickname? I love the name "NunuDottz" Its a combination of my name and I love polka dots. Nunu came from "Nurul" which is my front name. I am a kind of easy going and very happy kid. I don't really get sad for little things. I upload two pictures there as for orientation camp, I didn't put my scarf on and for school I do. Its easy to recognise me in class as I'm the only one who wears one hehe. Oh yes and I LOVE RED SO MUCH. ELMO TOOOOO I actually love colourful stuffs too, its like rainbows with a lot of colours! It symbolises something lively and cheerful rather than just black&white boring colours and its like "dead".. To me colourful things brings joy and happiness with that I'm happy to have colourful things ^^


    

As for hobbies, I don't really have one though. It all depends on my mood of what I feel like doing. Usual routine would be checking twitter and sometimes reading books too hehe. Celebrities, I love CNBLUE (A korean rock band) that consist of four members. Their musics really captures my heart and the lyrics were meaningful too plus the upbeat sound of the song as its all are very interesting and unique, different like normal songs. Though I can't understand Korea, I make the effort to read up the lyrics translation and I usually does that to all the songs hehe. Yes I know, fanatic much. Big Bang would be my second favourite! I love dancing too so their songs can always make me feel like dancing like "Syiok like that ahh!" HAHAH :D

Movies and Tv shows, hmm. Guess Running Man would always be the best show to watch! I watched all their episodes which is up to 90 episodes already and it inspire me so much to "win" for every single mission that is given and to relate to my life now, to achieve the diploma cert that makes me a winner for myself. Movies would be all time favourite Knight&Day and Killers. Don't know why but I just don't get bored watching both :D Of course I'm not 100% all Korean pop, also have English okay hehehe! 

Anyway, looking forward for a bright future and I hope I can achieve that through my 3 years learning journey in Temasek Polytechnic. I want to achieve the Diploma with merit too hehe :D
I guess I shall hold tight on these phrases to ignore what bad things others said and just stood up for what I want;

"You can take everything I have, 
you can break everything I am,
like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper.
Go on and try to tear me down,
I will be rising from the ground.
Like a skyscraper!"

-Demi Lovato.


Though most people listen to this song and categorised it under love song, I took that part of the chorus part of the song as a motivation for me to even strive more and keep my spirits burning and not to stop the spark. One more thing that I'm trying to believe that money is not everything as this is because my dad don't earn much and I'm in Poly now that cause quite a lot to manage. So yeah, made them proud for entering poly, gonna continue to make them proud though we can't afford much stuffs (': This song also can be motivation to all, enjoy (: *The lyrics are important*





No comments:

Post a Comment